- Helps fluid systems work smoother & last longer
- Cleans sticky varnish from pressure valves & hydraulic pumps
- Helps manage moisture in fluid
- Safe for use in all petroleum-based hydraulic fluid
- Does NOT harm gaskets & O-rings or swell seals
- Add one can (473mL) of TRANS TUNE for every 15 liters of hydraulic fluid.
- Use as a pre-flush cleaner or as a conditioner for the life of the fluid.
- For pre-flush cleaning of old fluid, operate TRANS TUNE-treated hydraulic systems at least 30 minutes before draining.
- Do NOT use in brake systems.
Every petroleum fluid system is prone to erratic and rough performance caused by gum, varnish, and moisture. TRANS TUNE works fast to dissolve harmful deposits and control the moisture that impairs fluid systems.
TRANS TUNE works in hydraulic fluid to clean sticky varnish from pressure valves and hydraulic pumps, and to help manage moisture in fluid. It’s safe for use in all types of petroleum-based hydraulic fluid and will not harm gaskets and O-rings or swell seals. Use as a conditioner or an excellent pre-flush cleaner!